Netflix said last week that “The Queen’s Gambit” was its biggest limited series yet and was watched by 62 million households worldwide in its first 28 days. Then, the term “Netflix effect” or “The Queen’s Gambit’s effect” is widely known. If you are curious about how this effect influences the audience, check this post to get the answers!
#sisudigital #NetflixEffect #thequeensgambit #marketing #socialmediamarketing #trending #netflix #socialmedia #tv
- Netflix effect – The Queen’s Gambit
- The Queen’s Gambit was released on October 23, 2020.
- After 28 days, 62 million households chose to watch.
- Making it Netflix’s biggest scripted limited series to date.
- The series made the Top 10 in 92 countries & ranked #1 in 63 countries.
- The novel has entered The New York Times bestseller list, 37 years after its release.
- Google searches for “How To Play Chess” have hit a peak in the last 9 years.
- The number of chess players on chess.com has increased 5 times.
- What do you think about The Queen’s Gambit effect?
- Leave your comment below to share with us!
See more about the Queen’s gambit effect here!